ArmyGrl

Purrfect

Purrfect
ArmyGrl, Feb 17, 2020
Description:
I went Old School, inspired by Teesha Moore with this one. I haven't made a purrrrly art journal page in some time. I need to do another...its fun!

I used Paula's Purrfect Love Bundle, Price Tags 2, and Negative Brushes 2
JenEm, KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, Lisa, she is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I love her third eye!
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love your play on words and that cat is awesome. You should do more of this kind of thig - so creative! :)
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I give this two thumbs up. It is so awesome!!!
    • redplaid3
      I came back for a second look. I'm not sure how you even did this, but it is just so cool! I'm making it a froggie fav! :agree:happydance:thumbsups
    • ArmyGrl
      @redplaid3 Thank you so much! The how is two fold...I had images from Teesha Moore up...I looked at how she did paper art journaling with ink and pens and paints and attempted to mimic her style (key word is attempt). Next, Grut Brushes. They have AMAZING textures, kinda like Paula's stuff. Makes digital look like ink pens and oil pastels and crayons. Photoshop brushes are awesome.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Well, isn't she PURRFECT! Loving the heart nose and those wonderful cat lips. :-)
    • bellbird
      Love how u tweaked the kitty & took her to a whole new level!
    • ajm
      This really awesome! Love the nose!:heartlub
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous and absolutely eye catching AJ page!
    • JenEm
      This is so artistic, and really stands out in the gallery. I love your creativity and play on words. PURR-fect in every way! Congrats on the well deserved Froggy Favorite! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).