Moc-26-new-do

Moc-26-new-do
Mary-Lynne, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
My new do! Word Counter says 92 Words.

Uses NBK's Rose Boheme (BG) and On the Bright Side
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Rose-Boheme-choose-from-different-Options.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/On-the-Bright-Side-option.html
gonewiththewind and blueberries like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I'm so jealous of your thick hair! Mine is so fine and thin. Such beautiful selfies and such a lovely page!!
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm so very jealous of your thick and fast-growing hair! I literally have the slowest growing hair on the planet (ok, maybe not literally - but it's pretty slow) ... coupled with the fact that it's super curly and takes forever to show growth. I love how you did a comparison! Really fabulous page :heartlub
    • cfile
      So beautiful!! I love seeing your face here!!! I love the red and what a cute haircut. I am blessed with thick hair too.. this style look great on you with the shape of your face and the red really looks so nice and brightens you up.. that shade is perfect!! You look very Irish in it :) (I love Ireland and was just there!!) Beautiful page, beautiful selfie (maybe use it as your avatar?!) and thank you for sharing yourself with us! Beautiful!
    • Mary-Lynne
      @cfile Thanks for your comment, I am in fact, Irish and my Mom was a carrot top, so it doesn't take much to bring out the red!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Mary-Lynne YAY I see you made your beautiful selfie your avatar :) Good to see you!! :)
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    • gonewiththewind
      Oooh, I love the red on you, and I love how you used two different selfies to show your changing hair color. I like your photo and embellishment blending and the art journal feel to the page. Lovely!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Mary-Lynne
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).