Cherylndesigns

February Journaling Challenge

February Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Feb 8, 2020
Description:
Credits: SwL_ThatsMyListTemplate2; mommyish-startanew-paper 04b, solid7, paper4a, solid08; mommyish-heartyou-ws-wordart; sahlinstudio-heartyellow; font Algerian Regular.
Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the photos and the random facts. Quite a history of connections! Best wishes for many more happy years together.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy. He was a real character - you can tell how ornery he was. I found this picture and just had to use it.
    • HeatherB
      Love that vintage photo - you can really see the spirit in his eyes! And love the other photo as well. Such neat facts, how your families lives were so intertwined. Such a fun page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks, Heather. Our families' lives were definitely intertwined and we felt like we had known each other forever when we finally met. Thanks for hosting this fun challenge.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So fun. Love the old picture of you two and all the fun facts!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Thanks so much, Linda. My DH was looking over my shoulder as I was working on this and he said "boy, does that bring back good memories".
    • mcurtt
      Wow, this is so fun! What a connection you and your DH have had!!! I loved that you shared these little facts. And that is a fantastic photo of the two of you (and the one with DH by himself). :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks for your sweet comments. We felt like we were definitely meant to be. We had such a long history (well, our families did) that when we finally met, it was as if we'd known each other forever. I know I used the same picture of him (in that black and white tropical shirt, but I love that picture of him.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: