Cherylndesigns

February Sahlin Studio Challenge

February Sahlin Studio Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Feb 6, 2020
Description:
sahlinstudio_1feb20template; brittdes_solid1; sahlinstudio-paper8; for real; counting down number tags; this moment; so this is love.
JennFort and Electra like this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, is this where you live? Wonderful and warm and sunny!!! It's warm here but not so sunny! Love the numbers and buttons along with the super photos!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Yes, we live in SW Florida. Thanks for your sweet comments. I normally "re-make" templates, but I decided to work with this just the way it was. It was fun to try to fit these pictures into these little openings.
    • mcurtt
      What a great capture of your day! I love how these small pics tell the story of your walks.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks Marilyn! I decided to go with the actual template instead of enlarging all of the pictures and I had so much fun with it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Effervescent with sunshine and summer! Well, it may be your winter, but it would be my summer. lol
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra :lol:lol Yes, it's winter here - the only time we can go out and not get roasted. Unforunately, it doesn't last very long. I decided to challenge myself with this template. I did not enlarge one single picture frame! I almost always make a template over, but I kept this one exactly like it was presented to us. I really had to think and re-think how to get these pictures in the small openings and still tell the story I wanted to tell. I actually had fun making myself stick to the original template.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @Cherylindesigns well, you did a perfect job of it!!:wubb
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much! It wasn't easy to stay with the original template. I had to sit on my hands a few times. :giggle:giggle:giggle
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: