bjthomas

MOC8-26_YouerThanYou_Mask

MOC8-26_YouerThanYou_Mask
bjthomas, Feb 2, 2020
Description:
January 26 Youer Than You

by Allison Pennington: March Stuff (scatter, flowers, button, ribbon); This Alpha is Lucky (title alpha); I Want Candy (stitches); April Stuff (flair); You Are Here (bow); October Stuff (flowers); February Stuff (button, kiss); Good Stuff (label); Treasured (paper); Away We Go (camera); November Stuff (lace, paint); Selfie (wordart, string); Our Life (lace, tape); Seize (paper); May Stuff (paint); POP (papers); Hot Hexagons (paper) // Year in Review 2014 by Just Jaimee (washi tape); All About Me collab by The Lilypad Designers (wordart); Glamorous by Sahin Designs (washi tape) // Today is the Day - DU by Fiddle-Dee-Dee (template)

Journaling: (196 words)
I work for a boss who embraces life with her arms open wide. If there is a holiday approaching that she has props for, she has us pose for pictures so they can be posted to social media. I snapped this selfie while we were taking office pictures in preparation for Mardi Gras. As I look back on this, I realize that there is much more depth to this picture than just a silly selfie with a mask on. This mask goes deeper than the surface. So many days I feel like I’m wearing a mask at work - a figurative one, that is. I’m working with finances. Dressing as if I was working on Wall Street, which, in a sense, I am. Never in a million years could I have ever even imagined landing a job like this. It’s never even been in the realm of possibility for me. I’ve always considered myself terrible at math ... terrified of finances ... completely confused with stocks and bonds and the trade market ... and yet, here I am, donning a Mardi Gras mask at my wealth management job and absolutely loving every single minute of it!
gonewiththewind and KarenB like this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      bjthomas likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).