Thuria

MOC8 - Day 31 - The end

MOC8 - Day 31 - The end
Thuria, Feb 1, 2020
Description:
Kits: NBK Design - Live and Love, ArtCrush19.
Text:
In 3 years time, I will be retired, and I’m keen to be in 2023. After so many years hard working, I wish to be FREE of doing what I want, when I want, how I want.
To me, retirement is synonymous of freedom.
Of course, things will not be all rosy (worse is to get old!), but it does not matter.
I want to have the freedom of dispatching my time as I want. Not having only 2 days a week! To travel, to go and see my daughter and grand-daughter, to go out, to do sport and meet friends. Of course, I do this already, but not in the manner that I wish it should be.
But I just need to be patient and enjoy whatever I already have. And that’s what I do!!
fruitysuet likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      Such a fantastic layout - and yes - that's exactly what I think at the moment♥
      ohh- i feel so much with you !!!
      I am also waiting for my retirement, with me it is earlier - in exactly 303 days !! Yes- I count the days with a countdown calendar. And I am really looking forward to being able to spend my day more freely and to have more time for new and other things
      Thuria likes this.
    • Thuria
      @CharlotteM yes, exactly! I'm not counting the days because I would be depressive! Lol! But, for you, it's so near! You're lucky! At that time, yes, I would count the days as well. I think many people feel the same when you are close to retirement (except those who have nothing but their work, of course). Poor them!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      Browsing your gallery for the scraplift challenge and this page just made me pause. Such a very eye-catching layout! I love the soft greens, all your paint, and the clustering of elements.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Thuria
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).