3BluEyedBabies

This Is Me

This Is Me
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Jan 26- Youer Than You
All About: Me Lilypad Collab
font: Alex Brush

journaling {108 words}: I've always been the one behind the camera. It's one of my favorite things to do. I don't know where I get this desire to take pictures of everything and everyone since no one else in my family is very fond of taking pictures. I never show up to a family function without my camera and luckily everyone lets me take pictures until my heart's content! The one downfall to being the unofficial photographer is that I have very few pictures of myself. I need to start getting on the other side of the camera so someday my kids and their kids will have photos of me, too!
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • cfile
      I love this Lynn.. I am so glad you joined in the challenge and took some great selfie shots. I love them too in B/W. I look back at photos from years back that my parents took and since Dad was taking the photos there are very few of him from when I was growing up. I am glad you have decided that you need to get in on the other side of the camera.. do some group shots with the timer so you can enjoy down the road too.. loved reading your journaling and I love all the clustering of the flowers and I am smiling as you used the Old Typewriter alpha I made with Kate Hadfield for the collab.. I am smiling over here that you are using it for your beautiful selfie challenge page. Well done!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).