blueberries

Everyday Magic

Everyday Magic
blueberries, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Day 26 - Youer than You

Made with Of Wishes, Hopes & Dreams Part Two by The Lilypad Designers

Journaling (wc 82):

It isn’t about the earrings, showing them off the way I did my rings. Or it is, but it’s not just that. It’s all about reclaiming myself. It’s about being able to look in the mirror – or the camera – and see an outside that more closely matches the inside. It’s about making myself look how I want, not how someone else wants me to.

I get to care about how I look once more. I never realized how much I missed it until it came back.
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I absolutely adore that series of photos!! Just gorgeous!! I adore the journaling as well!! Enjoy being you!!! Such a lovely page, too!!
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the trio of photos you chose and how you stitched the journaling over the patterned paper :heartlub Gorgeous page!
    • bellbird
      i think the every day magic title is just such a wonderful attitude to have about selfies, and i know it's mega-hard some days more so than others to see it and feel it but I'm glad you are finding and embracing self-care now (and i love that you included a series of pics and all the glittery sparkley touches here too!)
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      blueberries likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love your row of selfies - you are lovely - and I love the repeated frame/embellishment for each photo. So delighted to read that you have worked on your inner self and are now doing what you want so that your outer self matches that inner part. Fabulous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    646 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).