SeattleSheri

MOC8 Day 31 - The End

MOC8 Day 31 - The End
SeattleSheri, Jan 31, 2020
Description:
MOC8 Day 31 - The End
Do Your Thing Mixed Media Bundle by LBW
My journaling chronicles the end of my little guy's era as a baby. After many attempts over the last year, I was finally able to wean him earlier this month. I took this photo of us back in November 2019, when I thought it would be our very last "session." I know some people are sensitive to breastfeeding photos (and I generally wouldn't use on on a public page), but I think this is tastefully done in a way that captures the spirit of the moment.
Thanks for looking!
trekmom and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw once again.... I find it difficult with people like you, because I run out of com0pliements or become repetitive, it is so amazing how every page of yours has a world of their own....the souk you put in your pages most certainly shines through..... this one particularly has me not wanting to stop looking...from far the effect of the shadows on the center of you two I thought was some fabric or a curtain...then I come to look closer and discover this awesome, out of this world amazing page...... this is motherhood at it's most amazing level, I couldn't quiet read the journaling properly, but the whole page speaks loud and it's wonderful!!!!
      Don't know if you have heard/seen me commenting that if given the chance to go back in time, I would go and re live Sarita's life all over again..... anyway, your page is gorgeous, awesome in every possible way!!!! [​IMG]
    • SeattleSheri
      @MrsPeel :heartlub:heartlub you always leave the sweetest and most thoughtful comments! Thank you for always spreading so much love thoughtful this community. Big smooches :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • trekmom
      Such an emotional time, beautifully done.
    • Mama Shades
      That's immediately what I thought of scrapping too when I saw the challenge! Love the look of your layout!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love the blended photo and yes it's tastefully done. Love the heartfelt journaling and the added word bits
    • redplaid3
      So poignant.
    • MrsPeel
    • SeattleSheri
      @MrsPeel You made me cry happy tears! Thank you for always giving the most thoughtful and wonderful comments! I know I already said it, but you are just such a joy to this community! I wish I had 1% of your positivity! :heartlub:heartlub Much love.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Gallery Stand Out! Well deserved. Thank you for being brave and sharing this precious moment with us.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    621.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).