moc8-31-endofgluten

moc8-31-endofgluten
plumdumpling, Jan 31, 2020
Description:
Documentary by Sahlin Studio
CU Grains by Chelle's Creations
JennFort and BLKinOR like this.
    • zinzilah
      oh I do hope it gets better and easier, I have a friend who is suffering from Celiac, and with time I have learnt the precautions I have to take when she comes over to stay with me. It's worth it of course. I love the way you scrapped it and included the wheat stalks.
    • BLKinOR
      A delightful way to tell a story of your progress. A traveling fondue pot, sounds amazing.
    • flowersgal
      Good for you and your "fondue tray" looks so fresh and appetizing. I'm sure it is a struggle to chance life-long habits but so glad you are feeling better. I have friends with the disease and they have adapted well.
    • tinkerbell1112
      oh I could have done a similar page! My day was Nov 1, 2018. It was hard at first, but I've gotten used to it! (thankfully mine is to control MS and isn't celiac so I'm not as sensitive to the cross contamination). I love your page. It's beautiful and a good way to showcase a lifestyle change!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    plumdumpling
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    685px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).