latz

About Me-Jan2020_MOC8_Jan26web

About Me-Jan2020_MOC8_Jan26web
latz, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
What is Love kit by lbw (TLP); Pocketart Kit 1 by rjefferies (TLP); All ABout Me collab (TLP); font: F25 Executive
gonewiththewind, MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      you are beautiful
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful all that intensity of color with the strong background, awesome big tittle, love the way you slightly off centered the journaling with the photo, the stitches....everything is awesome!!!!! I thought it was your actual hair, as a matter of fact, I was coming to say I did Crazy Color a few years back, it didn't look as great as yours but I enjoyed it having it!!! Now I am thinking more on the lines of going to the hairdressers to do one of this gray/silver kind of colors so then I don't need to color my hair anymore (I do reds now) the way my white hair is growing so fast LOL I should find out the filter you used for when I want to lift my spirits... LOL great page!!!!![​IMG]
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    latz
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).