spcoggs

MOC2020 - Day 26: Migraines

MOC2020 - Day 26: Migraines
spcoggs, Jan 28, 2020
Description:
Credits: July 2016 Challenge Template by Pink Reptile Designs; Ouch Kit by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Halloween Cards (x) by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; All About Me collaboration kit.
    • SeattleSheri
      I can totally empathize. I’ve been getting migraines since I was a young teen. I’ve never definitively identified a singular cause. Lack of sleep, stress, hormones, bright lights are definitely triggers. When my doctor suggested I take magnesium a couple of years ago I was skeptical, but it has without a doubt greatly reduced the frequency and severity for me since I started taking it daily. I hope you eventually find a fix that works for you too. I love how your page turned out.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • bellbird
      all kinds of headaches (and all other aches if i'm being honest) suck so your neck wrap selfie is perfect to tell this story (as much as i hate that you have to tell it at all - random note - see my avatar? i often have sunglasses on my head even indoors for the same reason - much as i like light for photography and so i don't feel like Pooh bear's gloomy old friend Eyeore, light is not so much my friend. it's a fine line so i feel your pain - and don't offer me a diet drink either! - and love your selfie / truth page!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @SeattleSheri thank you! Magnesium is part of my daily routine. I do think it helps some. :)
    • spcoggs
      @bellbird thank you! Yes, no diet drinks here either. I try to stick mostly to water anyhow aside from my morning coffee. I still enjoy that. :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).