RJMJ

MOC8-Day#29-Combine 2 Templates-The Bright Side

MOC8-Day#29-Combine 2 Templates-The Bright Side
RJMJ, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
Thank You! For The Two Templates Given For This Challenge...I Loved Working With Them...They Were Easy To Work With & Move & Change As I Needed Them To...I Was Able To Use Most Of The Pieces Provided Therein...But I Reworked The Design & Moved A Lot Of The Pieces Around To Create A Combined New Layout...I Was More Than Happy With The Results...

*For My The Bright Side Layout-I Used:

*Bright Side-Collab-The Lilypad
*Artist-Sabrina's Creations(1)
*MOC 2020 [Provided] Template-Sara Gleason
*MOC 2020 [Provided] Template-Designed By Soco
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wow to the great color explosion!!!!! love also the way you composed with the templates, made it so totally yours!!!!! the bits of word strips are great, the splashes over the photo also give movement...so very you!!!! beautiful all together!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...OMG!!!!!...Hey! There!!!...It's Been A Few Since We Talked...I Was Just Wondering How You Were Doing???...So Nice To See Your Comment!...Glad You Liked My Layout...A Bit Of A Different Style...But ALAS!!!!!!!...I Snuck My Style In There Just The Same...& As I Say...As Per My Usual Way..."I Made It My Own!"...Luv & Hugs!...:bk...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes, the past couple of weeks were full of hospital appointments, some of the tests they do are very invasive ad I feel really bad after....then we went to the theater, Sarita (My daughter) gave me tickets to go to theater twice, one we went couple of weeks ago, a British comedian used to be a doctor, and then Monday we went to the opening night to Waitress the Musical with none other than.....the one and only SARA BEIRELLES!!!!!! (she write the music foe the musical!!!) and also Gavin Creel, whom we had seen every time he comes to London with Broadway casts for musicals...so it was something like a dream come true, that was well worth the pain I am in now.. but between the music, and you girls here who keep making my soul light and keep on the road.... all is manageable!!! you will have your own colorful doll next week, by the way!!!!! and, regarding the scrapping, keep that soul of yours always alive in your pages!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...So Glad To Hear From You!...Sorry For Your Pain & Many appointments...The Theatre!!!!...WOW!...I Love Broadway!...I've Never Had The Pleasure Seeing It Live Though!...Not Much Of That Here Where I Live!!!...Sara Bareilles!...She's Awesome!...I'm An Avid Music Lover Too!!!...I Dream Of Just Seeing Live Concerts Too!...One Can Only Dream!...My Favorite Singer In The World Is [I Won't Say Here]...But He Has A UTube Channel...I'm Always There Watching His Videos...I Have All His Music & Play It Daily!...It Runs In My Head Even When The Music Isn't Playing!!!..His Music Comforts My Soul!...With Happiness/Love & Emotion!...My Dream Is To See Him Sing Live!...He & His Music Has Gotten Me Through Some Of The Worst Times Of My Life Then & Now!!!...

Thank You!...For Stopping By!...You Made My Day!...All My Heart & Hugs!...:bk...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      amazing how intense music can be in our lives, right? I have the same thing with singing in my head even when music isn;'t playing!!!!! not sure you know, but I was a performer all through my teens, 20s and party of my 30s.... and Sarita graduated from Musical Theater College, there is music in this house constantly!!!!!! , but hey, now you leaving me curious...... not sure why you wont say it here, but you HAVE to send me a pm at least.....!!!!!!!! wanna know now!!!!!!!!!
      So glad I can bring a bit of happy into your life, my friend!!!! Intend to be around more this weekend so will be back to stop ion more of your pages!!!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Much love for your arty take on the challenge! The colors, word art and vibe are full of positivity! The week is almost over...and this bit of sunshine is delightful.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love the graphic, arsty feel! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: