redplaid3

Day 26 long hair

Day 26 long hair
redplaid3, Jan 28, 2020
Description:
Sabrina's Creations Take Note & Take Note Add On, choose Happy (leaf), All About Me, (frame and doily and wordart)
Fonts Ink Free Regular & BD Cartoon Shout for title.
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      First off, I love your long hair and secondly I absolutely can't believe you are 60! I would never have guessed that from your photos. I wouldn't have thought you were a day over 40. I'm so jealous of your long hair! Such a fun page and great selfies!
    • redplaid3
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    • redplaid3
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love my long hair and don't have any intention of cutting it. I understand - it's so much easier! Love your selfies.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).