dbregant

MOC8 #26 Youer

MOC8 #26 Youer
dbregant, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Template from Sahin Designs for MOC 8 - thank you!
Papers and elements from:https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Fresh-Start.html
Journal says: Another Monday...racing toward the January 31st deadlines. My world is all things accounting and taxes this month. It gets more difficult every year. The juxtaposition from the light-hearted feeling of the holidays to the crushing deadlines of work. I adore the wonder and excitement of the holidays and dread how my freedom comes crashing to a halt on the 2nd of January. We are almost to the finish line!
    • jjpederson125
      Selfie and sun flare!!!!!!!! NICE!!!! You got this! Finish strong!
      dbregant likes this.
    • dbregant
      @jjpederson125 THANK YOU! I couldn't believe I got the sun spot and HAD to use this one!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      dbregant likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    667.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).