amandac

MOC8 January 26 - Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo Challenge

amandac, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Journaling:
So, here I am today, fooling around with snap chat filters and laughing hysterically at the results! If this challenge had happened 9 months ago these photos wouldn’t show me looking so happy, and my smile certainly wouldn’t have been so bright! Even without the silly filters I can’t believe how different I look with 23.50 kilos gone from my body! I can clearly see how much happier and healthier I am just from these selfies, I don’t even need to see the full body shots to know the improvements are obvious. Its honestly so motivating for me to see these funny, silly, crazy pictures because they are just so ME … well, the NEW me anyway! (117 words)
Credits:
COLLAB: All About Me by The Lilypad Designers

COLLAB: All About You by The Lilypad Designers
    • CharlotteM
      oh, absolutely LOVE your wonderful Selfie-page! Congratulations on losing weight, this is a new way of life, I have also lost 15 kilos, you feel freer and more exhilarated
      amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      @CharlotteM woohoo congratulations on loosing 15 kgs! Fabulous effort!! Thanks for your kind words xx
    • mcurtt
      Congrats on your weight loss journey! You look fabulous!
      amandac likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      You look marvelous and congrats on the weight loss (I'm there with you - I feel so much better now). I love your composition and how every embellishment is perfectly placed. Gorgeous layout and thanks for playing along in my challenge!
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).