Marilyn

Day-26-YouerThanYou

Day-26-YouerThanYou
Marilyn, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Day 26 – Youer Than You

Free To Be Me – Little Butterfly Wings
gonewiththewind and blueberries like this.
    • cfile
      What a great page Marilyn! You look terrific! I love that you take photos for your Grandchildren too. I take my best selfies in the car.. not sure if it is the lighting or what .. they always come out better there, so I get your only taking selfies while in your RV. I love all of your photos, but the first one has you small smile/grin which is so cute.. the last one with your glasses you remind me of my beautiful cousin :) I wear glasses too (my avatar here is a few years old but I like it as it is from the car!) but I tend to like photos now of myself without glasses so I take them off. I love the heart here with the ME alphabet letters and the daisy.. Wonderful page for the challenge. Well done!
    • gonewiththewind
      I think you are beautiful! I love that you like to take selfies while you're RVing. Not related to your layout - but I am obsessed with tiny houses, van living, and RV living. Just curious as to how much time you spend in the RV . . . I dream about that life! LOL I love the mixed media on your layout and your series of photos. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!
    • Marilyn
      @gonewiththewind
      I'm retired but hubby isn't. We go out at least once a month and hopefully will do more once he retires. We absolutely love it. I love to watch the tiny house show on HGTV. Hold onto your dream!
    • gonewiththewind
      @Marilyn Have you seen the videos on YouTube? Oh my goodness, I get lost on there! They have so many fabulous organizing ideas for RVs, vans, and tiny houses! I'm so glad you are enjoying your retirement!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Marilyn
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    373.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).