bbachand

Selfie Time

Selfie Time
bbachand, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
MOC 2020 Day 26 Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo Challenge
Credits: Rachel Jefferies Pocket Art Signature Kit2 template and elements; M3 Jan 2017 alpha
(56 words)
    • HeyJude
      Ohhhh, I love the red overlay on the photos - such a cool effect and color palette for the page!
      bbachand likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      is the red from snapchat? I don't know how snapchat works either, but I love how it makes my wrinkles disappear...and I rarely wear make up, but golly snap chat puts it on nice. I love the artsy feel to your page!
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks Anne. The red is from one of the Snapchat filters - thought it was fun. :)
    • IntenseMagic
      What a fabulous series of photos and I love the red!! This is so beautifully done!!
      bbachand likes this.
    • cfile
      This is terrific with the selfies of you in b/w with the red tone filter over it.. how fun and unique way to do the challenge. Love it!
      bbachand likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh wow! I love everything about this - from the red filtered selfies and the fact that you included a series of photos. I love the fonts that you used for your title and writing. I only use Snapchat for filters as I've never fully processed/appreciated it as a communication tool. Ha! Glad to know I'm not alone. You are such a beautiful woman, and this page is, too, with all the mixed media and stitching. Thanks for joining in my challenge!
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).