cfile

Moon shot (MOC8 Day28 Darkle)

Moon shot (MOC8 Day28 Darkle)
cfile, Jan 28, 2020
Description:
MOC8 Day 28 Darkle (Dark + Sparkle)
Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
TLP Collab | Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams Part 2: (gmiller-glitter, lynne marie-stars, prd-stars, rebecca mcmeen- star swirl, valorie wibbens glittery bit & st WA)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Of-Wishes-Hopes-and-Dream-Part-Two.html
Paula Kesselring | Nightsky Bundle: (constallations 10 & 8 elements 58 & paper 10)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Night-Sky-Bundle.html
Elif Sahin Designs | Grace - Elements (glitter)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Grace-Elements.html
font: Base Title Font
---------------------
(I used the noise filter on the bow for sparkle as well as a hue adj to change color)
Cinzia, paula kesselring and trekmom like this.
    • Nemla
      It is true too. Love the moon shot. All the sparkely stars are super for this
      cfile likes this.
    • JillW
      What a stunning photo!! Love that you've used such a dark background to make your beautiful photo shine! (no pun intended - lol!)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thank you so much Vivi.. I love that photo and the others I took. That was the first time I actually was able to get a moon photograph!!

@JillW Thank you so very much Jill!! I giggled at the pun :) Thank you again for your sweet comment!!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • marijke
      Love all the stars in your background and the quote is perfect ... the few stars in the frame is such a great idea ...
      Christa, the moon photo is perfect ...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @marijke Thank you so very much Marijke. I really appreciate your comments!!!
    • flowersgal
      Another gorgeous layout, Christa. Love the dark background, the photo and all the sparkle. @cfile - would you explain about the noise filter to get sparkle? I'm not familiar with it and sounds like such a great idea.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal say for example on the stars element.. go up to Filter>Noise>Add Noise... then when the little box comes up make sure the uniform and monochromatic is slected and use the slider to the right to add more noise if you want for it to appear alot or to the left for less. (if you click on the bundle pack from Paula in my credits, you will see that the bow was blue before. I added a hue afdjustment to change the color to gold and then added noise to it)
    • nessita
      Totally stunning photo. Love all the decor around. Awesome job.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      nessita likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW - this is stunning! Love all the glittery spray
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).