Joan K

MOC 8 Day 26 Youer Than You.sm

MOC 8 Day 26 Youer Than You.sm
    • IntenseMagic
      OMG what a great series of reaction photos!! Super fun!! Love your fantastic journaling and this is such a beautiful page!!
      Joan K likes this.
    • cfile
      great selfies Joan! Love them.. I love your reactive selfies to tell the story. Your explanation of your FB profile made me giggle :) I love al the yarn flowers and brightness here with the purple bg.. great page!
      Joan K likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Joan - you crack me up with your expressions in your selfies and the explanations of the photos. The delfie and grelfie are great terms as well - I'm gonna grab those! I usually call them an us-ie. LOL I love the fun mix of elements - this is one of my fave kits - and of course I love that you used one of my templates! I'm so glad you are already including yourself in your storytelling and scrapping, and hope you'll continue to do so. Love this page and love your positive attitude! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!
      Joan K likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Joan K
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).