Cherylndesigns

MOC8 Day 26 - Youer Than You

MOC8 Day 26 - Youer Than You
Cherylndesigns, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Credits: Soco_DM2019_28; lbw_SpeakUp PP & Elements.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a fun trio of photos of you!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SeattleSheri Thanks, Sheri. I had a lot of fun with this challenge.
    • mcurtt
      How fun! I thought about Snapchat, but that was as far as I got. I may favor the middle one too, but they are all great!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks! I've had Snap Chat for a long time, but had never really used it for selfies, until Cheryl mentioned it. I decided to have fun with it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear, dear sister..... I wish you could see what I see (what everyone sees) you are so beautiful without filters, (love the fun, but I think you are gorgeous either way!!!!!!) LOVE the way you worked the page...the photos are lovely, fun, sweet, and your scrapping as always with clean elegant lines, matched by the journaling, so honest and beautifully you, very YOU!!!!!!!!!! Now, I do dislike the kind of people who are always sharing selfies on social media and are self centered....but I can think on many valid reasons why us, the scrappers, the story tellers, need to, at least once in a while, show up in the pages.... there has to be a record of who you are, how talented and how beautiful, in every sense and manner possible!!!!!!! Anyway, I know I owe you a proper cat h up, I have your photos next to me here and I have you in heart all the time (that you know) but we will cat j up properly next week....missing you!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Awwwwwwwww, my Sweet Sister, I have missed you SO much! I think about you, too, and you're always in my heart. Thanks for your sweet and wonderful words. I always love hearing from you. LOVE you and let's catch up soon!!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • gonewiththewind
      You are absolutely gorgeous and I love that you discovered a new way of taking photos with Snapchat. I love the photo of you with long hair - you always wear yours up, right? You should try it down sometimes. I think it looks great. I love your choice of title and word art - overall a fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @gonewiththewind Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Cheryl. I had so much fun taking these selfies. Yes, my hair is very long and very curly, but my girls would love for me to straighten it and wear it down. It's a lot of work, so I just throw it up in a messy bun. Haha Thanks for the nudge to get us to take some pictures of ourselves.
    • redplaid3
      You have such a sweet face. Love your pictures!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Awwwwwww, what a sweet thing to say. You just made me smile so big! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: