jaye

MOC 8 Jan 26 Youer than You

MOC 8 Jan 26 Youer than You
jaye, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Pocket Art: Signature Kit 1-Rachel Jefferies
word count-118
    • IntenseMagic
      I totally relate to your journaling!! I am 54 and still saying it, but I agree, time to be kind to myself. Your selfie is just gorgeous!! Your eyes are lovely! This is such a beautiful page!!
    • SeattleSheri
      Your journaling really resonates with me. I feel like I could have written it. I turned 46 last month and I'm definitely not at peace with myself yet either. I agree with everything Jan said. Beautiful page and beautiful selfie! :heartlub
    • cfile
      Beautiful photo (love it in b/w!!) and i love the clean scrap here with all the white space. Your composition is perfect here. okay shall i say me three?? I am now 58 .. yup I can adjust a few things, but I can say enjoy life. We deserve it. Your page is gorgeous and so are you!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh, I totally feel you in this struggle! No matter what, no matter what age, keep striving for that kindness. Personally, I think it's going to be a life-long battle as my inner critic is strong. LOL You are so beautiful (great glasses, too). Love how you've composed this layout in the corner with the journaling "falling" down to your selfie. Gorgeous layout!
    • Ferdy
      I really love your design, I choose your page for the scrplift challenge! and I relate to your journaling...I feel this way about my 40's, I just turned 42 and I think just like that, I hope I can really be kind with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).