MOC 8 Day 26 My Reluctant Self (ie)
mary kate, Jan 28, 2020
Description:
Reflections papers: Pink Reptile Designs
Reflections elements: Pink Reptile Designs
Fonts: Coldstyle; Fred; Heck Italic
gonewiththewind and chastml like this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      Oh yes, I understand this! Your page is beautiful, mary kate!
    • AnneofAlamo
      your journaling is a big why for challenges just like this. I love the truth and how you are wanting to change (even at 55) lol, I just hit 56. I was late to the game of cell phones, and apps...but my daughter told me about snapchat for taking photos. I don't use the app to chat. It has hilarious photos things that make our wise faces and sometimes eyes that have seen too much just sparkle. I wasn't a selfie person, but doing these snap chat pictures is fun!
      mary kate likes this.
    • bellbird
      without people like you (us!), plays and all things that require so much behind the scenes stuff just wouldn't happen so i thank you for being who you are and for your reluctant but important selfie - i hope you are in a few more pages of your family album from here on out!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      mary kate likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mary kate
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).