MOC Day 26 - Smile!
michele hillam, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - heART Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/heART-Elements.html
Moments Like This Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/download.php?id=24be8b276853fc1930716584bcfffe0d
fruitysuet and gonewiththewind like this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun layout and I like the lighting on the larger main photo. You researched how to make the best selfie??? Girl, that's amazing. I never thought to do such a thing. You must share your tips with all of us.
    • StefanieS
      Super fun, love the large coloured photo mixed with the scattered smaller black and white ones. Such a glamourous granny!
    • gonewiththewind
      I love that you researched how to take a selfie (I did include some tips in my second post in this thread, but wonder what special thing you found?). I love that you included not one selfie, but many. And they are all great! You are such a lovely woman and I would never know without you saying that you are a grandma! You go, girl! And your patterned paper completely matches your shirt - that's so awesome. Thanks for playing along in the challenge and I hope you'll enjoy continue to photograph yourself and scrap about yourself in the future!
    • michele hillam
      @gonewiththewind A lot of the tips were self explanatory....best time to take selfies out side, 1 hour after sunrise or 1 hour before sunset...Go for "un-busy" backgrounds...pose, then look over the top of your phone (I couldn't get this one to work, I always moved)...stand at an angle....find your best angle...keep your elbows slightly up to make them look slimmer...don't "touch" your face, if you need the artistic look, keep them slightly off your face (this had some funny outakes in my session)...try using a prop to make your hand look less awkward (such as a coffee cup) the boa photos I took wouldn't be fit for a family friendly sight (lol, just kidding)
    • gonewiththewind
      @michele hillam Oooh, I hadn't heard of the posing and then looking over the top of the phone. I'll have to try that one! I have some amazingly funny selfies in my phone and on my computer as well - you gotta take 50 to get 1 that you like! Thanks for taking the time to share all these tips! Have a great night!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).