meterr

January 26 - Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo Challenge

January 26 - Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo Challenge
meterr, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
3 Snapchat photos of me, taken today
84 words
I have been realizing lately that I am creative but there are way too many things I want to do! I want to start making jewelry like earrings and bracelets, I want to paint on a big canvas, I would love to sew clothes for my doll collection. I would love to get a Cricut and make shirts with cute sayings on them. In my mind I have so many projects I would love to do but its just time and money stopping me!

Credit to:
Just Jaimee Storyteller May 16
gonewiththewind and blueberries like this.
    • norton94
      Creative snaps:) Love the corners here!
    • IntenseMagic
      Super fun photos!! I love the filters!! And yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I keep thinking of things I want to do, if only I had the time and money. This is an absolutely gorgeous page!
      meterr likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      You are a stunning beauty! I love all of your selfies and I enjoyed reading about your creativity that spills over . . . I think most of us will agree that time and money are always the obstacles of the creative! I love your corners with the layered patterned papers and how well everything meshes together to make a lovely page! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!
      meterr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).