easyeyes4you

2020-MOC-Day-26-Selfie

2020-MOC-Day-26-Selfie
easyeyes4you, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
lgrieveson_mellow_tp_1

lgrieveson_turning_around_9

alpha CD_SuzyQ
gonewiththewind and blueberries like this.
    • StefanieS
      My goodness the cuteness of your little photo. Love the documenting you did with this one. You do have amazing eyes.
    • IntenseMagic
      What an amazing page and absolutely gorgeous selfie!! Your eyes are so lovely and I definitely see them in the younger photo and in your dad! So beautifully done!!
    • SeattleSheri
      Love your story and the photos of young you and your dad (he's very handsome in that photo). Great selfie of you :heartlub
    • Jazzmom
      I was just thinking of that phrase yesterday as I looked in the mirror ... you have beautiful eyes! I love the photo of your younger self, & your self-reflection! Beautiful LO!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    • gonewiththewind
      Gorgeous shot of you and after your eyes, the next thing I saw was your fabulous necklace! I love how you included your dad's photo as well as a childhood photo of you. What you write about is so true - our eyes remain the same no matter how much the rest of us changes. Lovely mixed media/art journal feel to this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).