Handyman by Kristin Aagard
Academic by Kristin Aagard
Fruity Orange by Kristin Aagard
Friends by Pink Reptile Design
Embrace Life by Sabrina's Creations
All About Me Collab
Snapshots by Kim Jensen

129 Words
I do not like to be photographed, so I don’t like selfies. I don’t know if it is due to being the firstborn and the first granddaughter and I have photos of my first bathroom, my first Christmas, my first birthday, etc, etc. Or a particular photo when I was 8 years old. We had gone on vacation to the mountains of Córdoba and I had gone into a lake. No need to go into details. When I got out of the water, my mom thought it was very funny to take a picture and show it to the whole family and threaten me to show it to friends and boyfriends. Mysteriously, or not, both the photo and the negative disappeared.
Yes, mom, I threw it in the trash!
gonewiththewind and blueberries like this.
    • AJK
      These are neat effects here on the photo. Very cool!
    • AnneofAlamo
      my heart just aches at the pain in your words, I adore your page, and admire your spunk for taking a very hard challenge and doing such a gorgeous and artsy page! ♥
    • IntenseMagic
      I really love the effect on the photo, but I am so sorry that you feel the way you do about your photos! I think maybe some of that is why I prefer selfies to having other people take my photo, at least I can control the final look :). This is a fabulous page!
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a super cool photo effect! You rocked this challenge despite not loving selfies! :heartlub
    • cfile
      I love the filter effects and how you did the challenge. I am sorry you feel that way about selfies or being in photos.. I get that. (My Aunt was that way, but the photos we have of her I am grateful for.) Love all the 3 color shading here.. well done!
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    PaperWings
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).