Description:
Stay Close: Bundle by Rachel Jefferies
Silent Battles: Grief by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
Template - 4 Story 1 by LJS Designs
string - Tracie Stroud
font - Life Savers

66 words
    • KittyY
      adorable photo - fantastic shadows and brilliant design!
    • JillW
      Love all of the layers of cropped paper on your page!
    • IntenseMagic
      I totally feel like I live in my car! I can relate!! You are so gorgeous!! Your curls are beautiful!! This is such an amazing page!!
    • SeattleSheri
      Gorgeous picture of your Tracie! I have to admit, the amount of driving involved is definitely a consideration when our kids want to participate in certain activities. It can be so exhausting! Even if it's short distances. Love how your page turned out :heartlub
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh my friend! You are so beautiful and your hair is rocking! I love your layers on this page and all the painty stampy goodness. Absolutely fabulous layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Tracie Stroud
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    426.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).