Description:
Created for MOC 8 #25 - Flat Lay Photography. Supplies used include:
You and Me | Rebecca McMean
Love You Beary Much | Pink Reptile Designs
Guac and Roll | ForeverJoy Designs
Coffee & Donuts | Kristin Aagard
Two Little Birds Papers | Paula Kesselring
Yellow flower from Stormy Weather | Allison Pennington

Title created with font Program Narrow OT, Stylin' #253 - Glittery Goodness, and Stylin' #266 - Lined Stickers, both by Mommyish.

Template by Cindy Schneider
mary kate likes this.
    • KAPOH
      OMG! I can TOTALLY relate to this except that with mine, stuffed toys last MAYBE 5 minutes at the most. Your Westie is darling! Love the picture of him in the box! There is just "something" about a terrier.
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @KAPOH My female, Maggie, was a toy destroyer when she was younger! I remember taking her with me to the pet store and asking for advice on what toys I should be buying her after she ripped up the third new one I'd bought that was specifically advertised as "destruction-proof". The trainer smiled, and said, "Clearance. You should buy toys on clearance." LOL!
    • mary kate
      This made me laugh! I can totally relate. What a great idea!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Justagirl
      lol had a giggle at your post in the challenge thread, what a perfect story and fantastic flat lay with that cute face staring up at us! Perfect take on the challenge you rocked it.
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).