Electra, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
credits: Forever Joy, Everyday Magic paper
Just Jaimee, Jan15 M3 frame and border
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love your photo and the journaling
      Electra likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      love your very beautiful Selfie page so much!
      Electra likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      You are a beautiful woman and that hair! So lovely! I love the story about your love for helicopters, how it reveals your spirit of adventure and your willingness to pursue your dreams. These are all important things for you to document and for your loved ones to know and remember about you. This is a fabulous page!
      Electra likes this.
    • nessita
      Love the bold colors on your page. Lovely LO.
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      How beautiful Electra! I love seeing your smiling face and reading your journaling. So glad you got to take your helicopter ride in Kawaii :) Love this!
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I am so glad you finally got that helicopter ride. Gorgeous selfie, loving that long hair!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhhh and awwwwww and OMG how lovely are you? I LOVE love LOOOOOVE seeing you, there is exactly the joy and intensity that I felt from you from the first page of yours, then later talking one to one...... the page is gorgeous, love how you used mutted tones in here ...as the intensity of the usually colorful and joy splashing is all in YOU!!!!!! is it a true story? I remember wanting to fly (anyway, plane, helicopter, hand gliding!) from a very early age... people didn't fly much in country when I was little, and we would go on holidays by train, with am overnight train with the cabins (I think that's what is called?) and, as much as I loved the journey, still my dream was to fly...remember the first time in a plane like if it was now!!!! (I think I was 21?) and then the helicopter came when I was working as a tour guide in Rio, there was a tour that was a heliucoper fly over the city, half an hour US$100...which for that time (mid 80s) was a LOT of money.... I was so happy I didn't;t have to pay LOL anyway, I better go before you get tired of reading LOL love the page, the shadows are gorgeous, the star of the page is AWESOME!!!!!! Love YOU!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel all through my childhood we traveled across Canada by train, always overnight! We call the rooms sleepers, but they really were cabins. I took a three-minute flight over a canyon for $90.00! Crazy-expensive! But my daughter won (on Facebook, believe it or not) a helicopter flight for 5 over the Rockies. It was spectacular! Thanks for your kind words, my friend. :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful picture of you and I love your journaling. I've never taken a helicopter ride, so you're WAY ahead of me.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).