KarenW

MOC Day 20 - Summer-timeline

MOC Day 20 - Summer-timeline
KarenW, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
It has been a very long summer, the weather and fires are pretty much the only thing anyone talks about now...

Pink Reptile Designs - Feeling Blue Elements, Homebody Alpha, It's Cold Outside Papers,
Lynn Grieveson - Fade out Album
chastml and Joan K like this.
    • Joan K
      Beautiful layout - too bad it represents such a devastating time for you and your country.
      KarenW likes this.
    • bellbird
      it's really been the worst summer, back to dust and smoke today, i was surprised canberra wasn't up higher on the air quality list today - i do like the impact of the split photo here though and how the orange paint and white beads reflect the dust and hail from the photos
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenW
      @bellbird today is one of the clearer days we've had although I can see the dust/smoke starting to come in now. I hope your air clears soon...
      bellbird likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Oh gosh... your summer has definitely been challenging! You scrapped the subject beautifully though. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).