blueberries

Living Color

Living Color
blueberries, Jan 22, 2020
Description:
Day 20 - Timeline

Made with:
The Typewriter by Heather Joyce
Beetris, Betsy Summer Scenes 2, Breccan, Bree, Remy and Mr. Fox, Tatty Reveal, and Tilly by Rebecca McMeen

Font is Ortisan Signature by Inopatype
KarenW and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, I was a bit un-inspired for this.... I don't have many photos (was waiting for Sarita to send me some she took....it is like if she wasn't living in the bedroom next to me, more like she is in Japan or something LOL) I knew I would find something AWESOME with you!!!!!!!!!!!! such a great`t idea to get the dolls, and I have some to identify you with them...... this is so beautiful and such a great take in the challenge Brenda!!!!!! Apologies for the lack of communication, I am trying to get back into rhythm but had a few health issues and was jumping from the ultra sound to the CT scan, then the clinics.... long story (I ll write to chat in detail) but have been missing you, and am making time to catch up with your gallery properly!!!!! this is gorgeous!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • tkradtke
      LOVE, love, love your take on this challenge! It's such a beautifully scrapped page! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    11.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).