mcurtt

2020-MOC#24_Filled-Page_web

2020-MOC#24_Filled-Page_web
mcurtt, Jan 24, 2020
Description:
Paula Kesselring - Oriental Garden, Made in Japan. TLP Collab - Fresh Start items from: Soco, NBK Design, Elif Sahin Designs, Sabrina’s Creations, Grace in Color.
paula kesselring and Electra like this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - is that you kissing the buddha in an earlier trip? Love all the Japanese inspired elements you used to create this colorful layout. It's also fun seeing trips you have made and how you looked many years ago (1981).
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks! Yep, that's me, but I think I was just hugging Buddha. :-) It was taken on the same day as the other page I did today for the slow scrap. The rest of the clan was in that photo.
    • Electra
      Fantabulous!!!! I love all the flowers and colours and the best thing about this LO is how the neutral Buddha still takes the centre and remains the focal point!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra Thanks! Interesting observation. Maybe because of the dark foliage around him???
    • Electra
      Maybe, but he stands out from all the flowers too. Maybe it's because he is so serene.:-)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra You are right. He was a mellow fellow.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).