Smileark

MOC8_ D26_ Youer Than You

MOC8_ D26_ Youer Than You
    • MrsPeel
      your smile is lighten9ng up all the way here.... such a wonderful photo !!!!! it lifted my spirits from the thumbnail so I thought I come and see closer... as gorgeous as from the distance!!!! love your subtle shadows, the layering detail in the bottom, all super elegant, and, once again, your smile, it reaches your eyes and lightens up the whole page!!!! great tale on the challenge!!!![​IMG]
    • Smileark
      @MrsPeel Thank you! Hope you are having a good day!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks yes, I have been much better this month than what it was the past 10 months... slowly trying to get back onto a good rhythm.!!![​IMG]
    • IntenseMagic
      What a fun photo!! Your smile is beautiful!! I love those random facts about you and I had no idea that Cheerios now came in heart shape!! Such a gorgeous page!!
    • cfile
      oh my what a wonderful and Cheery (o) page and your name for the Lily Pad is perfect re Smile(ark) as your smile is BEAUIFUL as you are. As Cynthia said, your smile lights up a room (and our gallery)! I love that you don't like yellow but some of your favorite things are yellow :) I adore daffodils too, and will buy them also .. I too don't purchase flowers and I kill all the plants so I leave the flowers and gardening to my dear hubby! I adore your page. Your journaling even has me smiling.. Your positive happy personality shines through like the sun (something also that is yellow! ) Thank you for sharing. I love this.. Great page for the challenge!
    • gonewiththewind
      You are so gorgeous! What a great smile! I love your writing about your contradictions, and the yellow you've included as well with the paint and patterned paper. Fabulous layout and thanks for joining in my challenge!
    • Smileark
    • A-M
      What a lovely photo of yourself and such interesting journaling you have shared. I also do not like yellow yet a lot of my scrap pages feature tones of yellow and the last home we had the kitchen was yellow. Also I never inherited my mother's green thumb much to her disappointment.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Smileark
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2019:03:11 15:29:24

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).