mcurtt

2020-MOC#26_Selfie-&-Journaling_web

2020-MOC#26_Selfie-&-Journaling_web
mcurtt, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
91 words

Sahlin Studio - January Blog Template, Holly Days, December Days4, Chesterfield, December, Oh What Fun, Snapshots, All About Me.
    • flowersgal
      Two great selfies. I like that you used the red hat in one and in the other you have red framed glasses. Interesting journaling. Wordy me had trouble fitting my journaling onto an 8.5 x 11 page along with a photo and other elements.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Just fabulous, I love your take on this challenge, listing what features come from whom as well as were your DNA comes from. Very inspirational and something i would love to also do. I agree with flowersgal that both of the selfies show a different but equally beautiful side of you.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      How can anyone despise pickles?!?!?! :giggleHow about sauerkraut? I was looking forward to this day's challenge to see what you had done. And it's wonderful, I am not the least bit disappointed.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Electra likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love that you journaled about your ancestry! I wish I would have thought to do that. Great pictures of you and I love your red-framed glasses. I grew up thinking I was 50% polish and it turns out I'm 0% polish and have a lot more variety than I expected.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What wonderful selfies, Marilyn. I love your page and your journaling.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Electra
      @mcurtt. I am going to get some pickles now. Love them!:evillaugh
      mcurtt likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh I love love love this! The family resemblance route is that I had planned too. I love the pics and story, but pickles? Why not?? And girl, those cheekbones... stunning!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).