Day 26 -Selfie_Journaling_web

Day 26 -Selfie_Journaling_web
flowersgal, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Day 26 - Selfie and journaling
Supplies:
Mommyish - New Year, Same Me; Capturing Life
    • wvsandy
      Great selfie, love the double frames! Wonderful journaling too!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I live your smile, it really shines forth beautifully, you sure light up the gallery. The sunshine yellow perks up the black and white and leads the eye through out the layout happily. Well done.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      StefanieS likes this.
    • lorieh
      Your selfie is beautiful! Wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      You look stunning and radiant! I enjoyed the journaling, great and creative use of the black frames.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      I love everything about this! The way you framed the gorgeous photo is fantastic! The colors just pop, but it's the journaling that shines most of all . . . that there is some hardcore WISDOM! Thank you for sharing. Funny thing, I just bought enough black pants to wear them every day . . . for pretty much the same reasons.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @pagefrocks - it makes things so much easier and they don’t show dirt as easily. Thanks for your kind words. At heart, storyteller is my style.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a lovely selfie and boy can I relate to the "no pants"! I used to hate it when we couldn't wear pants. When I started my first job, we couldn't even wear pants. I worked second shift (4:30 PM to 1 AM) and our boss kindly let us wear pants when the weather was wretchedly cold. Great page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I grew up in the South in the 70's and 80's and I didn't wear pants either (it was a church thing, along with makeup LOL). Anyway, I totally get your feelings about wanting to wear what's comfortable and easy. Your description of your wardrobe sounds like you've been at my house! I agree that black is forgiving and using accessories does better show off our facial features with black as the background. Your selfie is perfect. I love your sweet smile and that fabulous lipstick! You have what I call happy eyes and I feel like you and I would just be happy as clams sitting down and having a chat and scrapping together. I love how you used the frames to draw attention to your photo, and I love the pops of yellow as well. Awesome page, and thanks for playing along in my challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jk703
      You exude happy in your selfie - it's contagious! I love the picture! I can relate to comfort, the color black and being happy with you! Wonderful layout and journaling!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).