angels

Selfie #MOC26

Selfie #MOC26
angels, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Rachel jefferies-stayclose-abstractpp
Lynn grieveson_wild_free
Allison Pennington_BYOCJan Then&Now (Elements)
Just Jaimee -st2020-jan-ep
Kim Jensen_ByTheNumbersEP
Miss Fish_HolidayClusters
pink Reptile Designs _ABeautifulMess_ap

I have a lot of trouble taking my picture alone, I make an effort to do it with the children... especially with Thiago who still agrees to take pictures with me.
I sometimes take it upon myself so that my children have memories of me later, we can say thanks to the snapchat filters without which there would not be much... I am very rarely satisfied with my selfies!
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Very cute, I love the super cute filter you added. Lovely pretty feminine layout with wonderful flowers and a dimensional feel.
      angels likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      You are the cutest little mouse (or is it a bear?) - whatever, you look precious! I know it's so hard to take photos of ourselves, but you have it exactly right in your writing - your children will look back on these pages and love seeing your face and reading your words. I absolutely adore all the mix of elements on your page and you have fabulous layering and clustering. Thanks for playing in my challenge!!!
      angels likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    angels
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    390.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).