AnneofAlamo

26-01252020-me-copy

26-01252020-me-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
50 words exactly! woot
Hitting 55, was like a key unlocking my already silly and just love life personality. Make up is optional, and the gray is embraced. I even went blonde over the summer. Then cut my hair from below shoulders to about 2 inches. I love the freedom age has brought me.
photos taken before bed in my living room, laughing with my family. In my most favorite robe!
pink reptile-what I like about you and silly
Allison Pennington-Then & Now and Good stuff, and Hello There
and S basics Silly (collab)
    • LilachOren
      LOL! amazing funny page! great work
    • cfile
      Precious and adorable my dear.. you look beautiful.. I especially love the color photo of you in the center. You look happy :) Hugs my silly friend!!
    • flowersgal
      You are too funny, Anne. So enjoyed your page which put a smile on my face.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love your selfie series and that you kept one in color while converting the rest to black and white. You have the best expressions. Having met you in real life, and knowing you here at TLP, I can say that you have captured your fun-loving self in your photos and in your writing. Thanks for playing along - I love this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).