RJMJ

MOC8-Day#24-Full Page-Sometimes I Feel Broken

MOC8-Day#24-Full Page-Sometimes I Feel Broken
RJMJ, Jan 24, 2020
Description:
This Has Been My Most Favorite Challenge By Far Up Until Now!...This Challenge Speaks To My Mixed Media/Art Journaling Heart!....I Ended Up Using 5 Different Papers To Complete This Layout...I Had So Many Ideas....But I Kept Coming Back To This Certain Photo I Had...The Lady In Question Had Been Going Through A Tough Time...And Hence...Her Face...It Struck Me As So! So! So! Sad & Filled With Pain!...I Knew I Had To Scrap A Layout For This Challenge...My Colors Of Choice Are Both Bold & Thought Provoking...But In A Good Way...Anxiety Is A Subject That I Create Layouts About Often...But Not As A Goal...Only When Something/Someone Moves Me In That Way & That Direction...Whether It Is About A Bad Day/Bad Week/Bad Month That I Am Having & I Just Need To Get Those Feelings Out Of My Mind & Body...Or As In This Case...It Was The Photo That Reminded Me Of Own Struggles & Also Reminded Me Of A Saying That I Have Heard That Definitely Rings True To My Life...About Healing Your Broken Parts...This Layout Also Has More Light Applied To It Which Also Denotes Hope,Light,Feeling,Being Uplifted...Positivity!...So Eventhough The Layout Is About This Struggle...It Is Also About The Hope & The Light On The Other Side Of Struggle...& Ultimately That Is What This Layout Is All About...Even During The Darkest Days...There Are Always Rainbows On The Other Side [Another Layout Idea Just Popped Into My Head]...If You Just Open Up Your Eyes & Want To See Them...One Moment At A Time...One Minute At A Time...One Day At A Time...

*For My Sometimes I Feel Broken Layout-I Used:

*Just Imagine-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Exhaustion-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Wander & Explore-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Bricolage Society May 2018:Challenge No.5:Sampler-Jen Maddocks(1)