Lynnette

gray stick season - MOC day 14

gray stick season - MOC day 14
Lynnette, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
created with Ledgered v.1 (retired) and Frames and Stuff v.2 by Allison Pennington; Acetate Alphas no.4 by Heather Joyce; sticks from Project Mouse (Wilderness): Elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; bow from Then & Now elements by Designed by Soco and Sara Gleason; tape from Autumn Stories kit by Sahlin Studio and Project Mouse (Princess) Ariel kit by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; Storyteller 2019 July - the collection, Storyteller 2019 February kit, and Easter kit by Just Jaimee; Heartsong kit by the Lilypad & Friends
    • jk703
      While I have never heard this term, I think I have thought this myself! Where in the east were you? I wait every April looking for buds and some sort of greenery as it's so brown and gray all winter! I absolutely love the big alpha, the pop of yellow and especially the little sticks, lol! I love your style!
    • Lynnette
      @jk703 thanks Jenn! We used to live in Philadelphia.
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      Aha! In in NJ. Not too far! Funny how sayings are so different even in such close areas of the US!
    • bonnenuit
      Best title ever!
      Lynnette likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).