BLKinOR

MOC 8 Day 13 By the Numbers: One Life Changed

MOC 8 Day 13 By the Numbers: One Life Changed
BLKinOR, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
The studio owner plans to post this layout as part of her Ten Year Anniversary celebration. I sent it to her because she asked many of us who have been around for years to send her photos and a short story. She's not a scrapbooker so I wasn't sure if she'd go for a layout but she totally likes this clean look. Lots of laughter about my having 43 pair of clean socks, one of my barre friends claims to have 43 dirty pairs in her car! Hah.

I did start with a NBK Easy Peasy 001 template but I rotated it & changed the size of the photo and deleted all the word art. I'm not sure whether I should credit it or not. Used Just Jaimee Work It Girl Storyteller Add-on Jan 2017

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Easy-Peasy-Templates-StarterSet-01.html

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Work-It-Girl-Digital-Kit-Storyteller-January-2017-Add-on.html
    • bellbird
      wow look at you and how cool that she's planning to use this! your stats are awesome, love the yellow nd blue and i LOL'd at the socks as well!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the whole layout. That great large photo of you, the orangey-gold and turquiose colors and the design. Enjoyed reading the statics too. That's impressive.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • KittyY
      this design is awesome and I love what you did for the owner. Very impressive!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @bellbird Thank you for your comment. I changed the photo to black and white so that I could use the bright colors. I'm a big fan of bright colors. When I told my husband I was doing this layout for a scrapbook challenge, he asked if that also involved free socks. He knows that each of those 2-4 fitness challenges per year end with a pair of free socks.
      bellbird likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @flowersgal Thanks for your comment. It's nice to know that some folks really look at the layout.
    • BLKinOR
      @KittyY MOC8 has really opened my world to create the design I want even if a template doesn't actually fit what's in my mind! Thank you.
    • bellbird
      @BLKinOR lol at your husband's comment! We have a similar collection of sticky socks from the kid's trampolining centre, I eventually learnt to keep a pair in the car b/c they aren't free there!
    • BLKinOR
      @bellbird How true that is...I think I may have more socks than most because I don’t drive to the studio. I walk there and carry a small purse so I have bought more than my share of “I forgot my socks” socks.
      bellbird likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      This is so awesome and love that the owner is sharing it!!! It is a terrific layout and I love the numbers/details you chose to highlight. Thanks for playing along and creating a layout!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    725px
    Height:
    725px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).