RJMJ

MOC8-Day#20-Timeline-A Day In The Life:December 24th 2019

MOC8-Day#20-Timeline-A Day In The Life:December 24th 2019
RJMJ, Jan 20, 2020
Description:
Hey There Everyone...Another Journaling Challenge...Not Really My Thing...But Either Way...I Was 3 Layouts Behind...Now I'm Just 2...I Needed To Get This Day's Challenge Done...So I Scrapped About A Very Special Day We Had..Me & My Partner...Christmas Eve 2019!...We Don't Get To See Family [My Family]...All Together Very Often...We Always Look Forward To Xmas Eve Every Year...It's A Long Day For Me...& I'm Always Exhausted By The Time The Day Is Over...But We're Always So Happy To Be There & At Least Forget About All Of Our Own Pain/Problems & Troubles...Just For Awhile...So I Scrapped About This Day...In Chronological Order As Needed For The Challenge...Obviously...I Didn't Put Every Minute Of Each Activity & I Did Skip Certain Activities Inbetween Those That I Highlighted...But I Put An Overall Time Period For Each Activity(s)...I Put The Times In Purple To Highlight Them...And I Tried To Put A Little Bit Of Humor Mixed In There...But Also A Lot Of Heart...All In All A Wonderful Day Was Had By All!!!...

*For My December 24th 2019 Layout-I Used:C'est Noel-Sahin Designs
    • bellbird
      sounds like a wonderful xmas eve and a long day!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • tkradtke
      What a busy but wonderful sounding Christmas Eve! Beautifully scrapped, I love the soft colors! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: