Description:
Just Jaimee - Into the Woods
Allison Penningon - Camp
Sahlin Studios - Falling Leave
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Shadow Styles
Mommyish Stylin' 207 (Stamps)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh so so awesome Julie!!!!!!!! two flat I decided to stay a bit more around the gallery...I found you!!!!! I have you in my list to catch up, but I have been terribly slow lately.....will write to catch up, most definitely too...this is gorgeous!!!!! your shadows are spectacular...is this day 21? I still need to see the challenge, love the clean cut , super elegant feel , the color combo is one of my most favourites....great page!!!!!! (as usual!!!!)
      [​IMG]
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely little clusters, and story telling. I like the way you framed the photo
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      @MrsPeel So nice to see you, too! This is the organic botanicals challenge for Day 21 from @yellowpeep. I thought I would have a tonne of natural elements in my stash, but they were actually really hard to find! Still I do love this page.
    • yellowpeep
      So glad you were able to find what you needed in your stash. :) This is a great photo/event for this challenge. Love the twiggy frame and the little clusters you made. I agree with Cynthia about the color combo-- beautiful!
      Thank you for participating in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).