AnneofAlamo

012020-airsoft-shadow-copy

012020-airsoft-shadow-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 15, 2020
Description:
First off, we are a gun owning family.
But, these are air soft. They shoot pellets. Hence the little balls all over the the bottom of the page. They match the ones all over my house.
I had so much fun doing these photos, laying down in the desert, as the sun was quickly sinking. We were expecting snow the next few days, so I knew I had to get it done. They were so happy to pose!
Both of the photos are the silhouette, the shadowy one is just blurred and perspective changed to make it bigger and seem like the silhouette. I did make the actual silhouette (smaller photo) a bit darker for a more dramatic page.
This is a great and fun challenge.
January 2020
KAagard_SunnySideUp
KimJensen_MovingPartsMixer
KimJensen_SrslyStoked
SBasic_ATrueFriendBoy
bellagypsy_weareallinfected
lbw_M3_Jul17_sun-alt
lbw_justaroundthecorner_sunburst
lynnemarie_RSVP
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the page is AWESOME!!!!!!! I cam imagine the boys had fun posing, your composition with the shadows, that explosion of elements perfectly placed, the colors that are intense and bringing all to life, your shadows are (as always) spectacular!!!!!!! awesome all over!!!
      into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • redplaid3
      Wow, all that "ammo" of the paint guns. Super job, Anne!
    • Nemla
      It is a great page, I wish we had a whole desert to play with soft guns in !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).