Day-17-Hindsight-is-20/20

Day-17-Hindsight-is-20/20
Electra, Jan 21, 2020
Description:
credits: Valorie Wibbens, A Bit Worn Topography4 template
Rachel Jefferies, A Better Place kit
Lili Wee, May18 M3 face
    • mcurtt
      Heartfelt journaling. I love that small art doll face with the splatters / tears on the side of her face. I have no words of wisdom to change things and make it go away, just big hugs. :beat
    • Electra
      Thank you @mcurtt . Big hugs are good.:yup
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a beautiful layout and raw, honest journaling. Hugs from another mother who watched her daughter suffer abuse but, thankfully, finally got out. Unfortunately, there are long lasting results and I pray that my grandson will not have absorbed that it's okay to treat a wife that way. Such heartbreak.
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a powerful and heartbreaking story. Thanks for your willingness to share your story and help others. There are all kinds of abuse and so many of us have suffered from it (maybe not physical abuse, but abuse all the same). I'm a survivor (not from a husband), but a survivor nonetheless. Wish we could just hug each other right now. Thank you for your bravery. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @flowersgal I pray the same prayers for my grandchildren. Sending hugs right back to you!:bk
    • Electra
      @cherylindesigns it seems like we are all survivors of something. I am hugging you. Abuse is abuse, the only difference between physical and all the other forms is that the bruises are on the inside. And they take longer to heal.:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • EHStudios
      Oh big hugs to you!!! Even if you can't darken his memory with her, I hope you let her know know that it's more than ok to cry!! This is so heartbreaking and I send you all my love! Great page for this challenge too!!!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).