Day-18-cluster
redplaid3, Jan 20, 2020
Description:
TLP Collab free with purchase today: Fresh Start
Lynn Grieveson Creekside, From Up Here,
Font 1942 report
MrsPeel and Nemla like this.
    • cfile
      Beautidul page Linda.. wonderful clustering too.. Your daughter looks so much like you except for lighter hair :) Beautiful page!
    • redplaid3
      Thanks @cfile I knew this was the right picture for my cluster. It's funny we hear how much she looks like both of us, and we don't look a like. She's a beautiful woman and friend! Thanks for your kindness.
      cfile likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Oh, what a wonderful cluster. Great picture of your daughter!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love the complimentary blue flowers to your daughter's shirt! Such a wonderful cluster! Thanks for playing along with my challenge, I love how your page turned out :heartlub
    • nessita
      Wow! Amazing cluster.
    • Nemla
      Since I am really rubbish at doing clusters, I am doubly impressed with this beautiful one !
    • MrsPeel
      oh wow to your cluster!!!!!!!! the photo is, indeed, perfect for the challenge, and the way you made all the blues come vibrant, the way the cluster is done escalating up, gorgeous,love your shadows and the subtle pattern for the background makes it all around beautiful in harmony!!!!!!!
      I need to catch up with you properly, need to eat now, but will be back soon!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • redplaid3
    • redplaid3
      @Nemla, @nessita Thank you for your compliments! I had fun making it.
      nessita likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @MrsPeel it's just so great to see you around and see new layouts for you. I worry about you when you're laid up and not here with us! :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    51.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).