MiekSter

MOC_17

MOC_17
MiekSter, Jan 17, 2020
chastml, cestlafranz and cfile like this.
    • beatricemi
      Oh my goodness- beautiful, heartfelt tribute!
    • MiekSter
      @AJK this is truly beautiful and it brought me to tears, thank you for sharing this with me
    • dvhoward
      My heart breaks as I read your story. I know that pain having lost my husband just 2 1/2 years ago. What a great memory for you and the children. May God bless you as He continues to comfort you.
    • norton94
      Hindsight for sure because that had to be so difficult to be brave in that moment. You are an amazing, beautiful and strong woman, wife and mother. The kids will also remember that special gift to him. I love your page. Although I knew your story you brought tears to my eyes in a good way. I love hearing about the full circle of 20/20 Hindsight. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      So beautiful & heartfelt! I am so glad you were able to spend such a good last day together as a family and that you have been able to document your thoughts and feelings. What a great tribute. Love the inclusion of the close-up photo of you all holding hands.
      #MOC8-17 #Hindisght
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MiekSter
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).