Iowan

2019 Our 50 Year Journey

2019 Our 50 Year Journey
    • Karen
      Um... you don't even look 50 years old... so HOW can you be married that long??? :giggle LOVE this page! I love how you've used this template with picture of you two together through the years! Also... what a cool year to get married! Makes figuring out how long you've been married so much easier!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @Karen You are my new best friend!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Totally with Karen on this one. Congrats on 50 years, what an amazing achievement, you guys make an eye catching couple. Cheers to many more years together.
      Iowan likes this.
    • norton94
      WOW - child bride... you don't look legal to be married 50 yrs!?! Congratulations! Love the time line and of course all the Iowa references :) Gorgeous couple! You two look so glamorous in the 2000 photo
      Iowan likes this.
    • Jacky1505
      Beautiful Layout and story congratulations on 50 years of marriage! And it is amazing how young and beautiful you look. I hope I still Look that good and vibrant when I am 70.
      Iowan likes this.
    • LynnG
      Love all your little details. :-)
      Iowan likes this.
    • tkradtke
      I love this Carol! Gorgeous page and a wonderful story of a life together! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).