norton94, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
MOC8 Jan 4 Simple Template
Storyteller BYOC 2020 January - Digital Scrapbook Kit By Just Jaimee
Work It Girl! Digital Kit - Storyteller January 2017 Add-on by Just Jaimee
School Years Tags by Paislee Press
MOC 2020 Simple Template by Sahin Designs
    • KarenB
      Great photo!!! Glad you got it in the end! The black and yellow is really striking and the starburst BG looks fab! :)
      norton94 likes this.
    • KimJ
      Oh, I love that you rotated the template 180°! Such a fun photo, and the colors and all of the word art are fabulous! Wonderful page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • rrred68
      Love this!! I agree with KimJ and love how you rotated the template. Great to see a fellow Iowan!
      norton94 likes this.
    • wendyjc
      Love this layout! I was also raised in Iowa sooo Go Hawkeyes!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
    • mrsashbaugh
      Love how how you flipped the template on this! Love the use of the word art too for the page, nicely done!
      norton94 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love the strong use of black and gold and flipping the template upside down. Cool!
      norton94 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the yellow, black, and white colour scheme - perfect with your photo. And I love how you flipped the template vertically. Great page and use of the template!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the pops of yellow and black against the white background! So glad they got a photo for you! :)
      norton94 likes this.
    • Iowan
      Hawkeyes, hoo ha! I love your page and Herky looks mighty fine too. That background paper is perfect here.
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    74.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).