kimingvtx

MOC 19 Cut Out Background Web

MOC 19 Cut Out Background Web
kimingvtx, Jan 19, 2020
Description:
Paper and Elements from Kristin Aagard -- Pawsitively Adorable
    • Aussiegirl
      Awww, what sweet pups! Love the heart cut outs and that fun background paper! So fun!
    • jenn mccabe
      they are gorgeous retrievers! is this for your job? if so I'm jealous you get to work with these loves! how they are all facing the camera at once is no small feat either! love the pattern paper choice and the arrangement of hearts with the desaturated red paper is really pretty! nice job!
    • kimingvtx
      @jenn mccabe I wish this was for my job. I follow @thegoldenratio4 on twitter/instagram etc. The Golden Ratio Mom is a Computer Science Professor in Maryland (although they live in Key West half the time) and was doing a research project which I signed up for. At the end, I got this cute photo of the Goldens. I highly recommend following them on Twitter!
    • jenn mccabe
      cool - thanks for the background info on this - i was so curious! i will look them up! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).